Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BLIZZARD!!


I was sleeping so good this morning until about 7 when Kara woke up and was startled by what she saw outside and she then woke me up to show me. To my surprise there was snow everywhere! The first snow fall of the season. Of course I had to run into Tiffany's room and wake her up to show her. It was just like christmas morning....except there was no excitement because no one likes the cold. I am not liking it too much because I don't have any winter clothes. My feet are going to freeze because all I have are flip flops. I guess this means I am going to have to go on a shopping spree. With the money I do not even have. At least for right now I don't even have to leave my house for school or work because I don't have either of those.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Fun...but not fun. I don't have any winter clothes either.....hmmmm....oh well.