Thursday, October 16, 2008

St.George Warmth




Kara, Kaden, and me went to St.George last weekend and it was so nice. The weather was perfect for the whole time except for one day it was kind of chilly. I was happy to be able to get out of Orem for a bit. It has started to get cold lately so it was good to be able to go to some warm weather. I got to spend time with my family and a few friends it was fun. My parents even took me to my favorite place to eat, Samurai 21. It is the best japanese food ever. I got a nice juicy steak with shrimp, it was super super good! Of course my mom also cooked for me!! Oh how I miss her cooking for me!
I also had to opporunity to go visit some of the disabled ladies that I used to work with down there. I have not seen them since I have moved up to Orem, so I was excited to go see them. I miss working with them so much they are so funny and cute! They were all excited to see me when I got there. Especially Susie, she has down syndrome, she is my favorite of all of them. She had so much to tell me and she got so excited to see that I had brought her some M&M's(her favorite).
Sunday we left St.George at about 5 and got home at about 9. When we got back to Orem it was so cold! There was even snow, and I was not happy to be back to the coldness. The last couple of days have been a little bit warmer but not much.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Why don't you just move back to St George Dani? Then we could see you more often!