Friday, October 31, 2008

Tme to tag

Well I guess it is my turn to get tagged.

Things of Eight

8 T.V. Shows I like to watch

1.The Hills
2.The Office
3.Prison Break
4.Dr. 90210
5.Grey's
6.The Soup
7.Oprah
8.ANTM
Eight things that happened yesterday

1.Went to work
2.Got paid
3.Went shopping
4.Went to a party
5.Talked to my mom on the phone
6.Ate lots of candy
7.Got off work ealry
8.Donated plasma

Eight Favorite places to eat

1.Samuari 21
2.Tucanos
3.Rodizo Grill
4.Cheesecake Factory
5.Speghetti Factory
6.In n Out burger
7.Moms house
8.Guru's

8 things I'm looking forward to

1.Mom and Dad coming up on Monday
2.Halloween party tonight
3.Going to St.George next week
4.Seeing Kim and Brett and the girls
5.Christmas
6.Thanksgiving (yummy food)
7.Getting off work
8.the weekend


8things on my wish list

1.Get a good paying job
2.get new clothes
3.get through school faster than i am
4.gas to go down
5.me and the rommies to get along better
6.go visit kim
7.go to australia and thailand
8.have my hair grow faster

Eight people I tag-
1.Taisha
2.Whitney
3.Kim
4.Christie
5.Tawsha
6.I don't know
7.I don't know
8.I don't know

1 comment:

Kim said...

you can't tag me....I tagged you