Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Job

As most of you know I haven't had a job for quite sometime. Last week I went in for an interview at APX alarm for inside sales position. I have never done sales before, but I just thought I would give it a try and see how it went. Well I started training this last monday and the first 2 days went well. Then I woke up this morning and decided that it probably wasn't the right job for me. Justin had text me yesterday and told me to go in to Bio-medic(a plasma donation center) because his frined manages it. I went there this morning and talk to him. He said that everything looked great and I seemed like a great person for the job and I got it!! I am so excited to be working in a plasma donation center. I get to meet a lot of new people. It is going to be a lot of fun!! Thanks for hooking me up Justin!!

No comments: